Friday, August 24, 2012

Why I chose Josef's West... by Sarah Ritter

My life-changing decision happened during my senior year at school when I decided to go to Cosmetology School at Josef's West Academy, Fargo.

Deciding factors for me were: Affordability, Quality of Education and Location

During my school visit, I realized quickly that Josef's is so much more than these factors. Tuition includes fab equipment and books and at West I even got additional skin care education.  I am graduating as a "triple-threat" in the industry because I am well trained in hair, skin and nails!

I could also tell during the visit that the environment was one of a supportive family and the instructors were very involved in the students' education.

All the information I gathered during the tour made me so excited to start school!

As I am graduating, I KNOW that I chose the right school. My training was excellent - all the advanced classes were so helpful! The instructors are so knowledgeable and my classmates made school fun and a positive place to be.

                                      Sarah with one of her clients at Josef's West Academy


No comments:

Post a Comment